Bluestacks is a popular Android emulator online. An emulator can run all the Android applications and OS on Windows and Mac PC. With the help of Bluestacks, the user can run all the applications that are available in the Google Play Store officially. Bluestacks Offline Installer is a very useful software for all the PC users since it allows them to use all the Android mobile applications on their Windows PC and Mac, and that too absolutely free of cost.
Bluestacks Offline Installer For PC Windows [7/8/10] – Latest 2018
Features of Bluestacks (Windows 10/8.1/8)
- Some of the features of Bluestacks that are worth a mention are:
- Bluestacks, the emulator allows the users to install free applications such as WhatsApp, Candy Crush Saga, Clash of Clans and others on their Windows PC.
- Any free Android app can be installed in a matter of seconds. There is no need of a user guide as well.
- There are certain applications that are there by default such as WhatsApp and Clash of Clans.
- The application supports almost all the input devices such as Keyboard, mouse and others.
- Bluestacks has a user-friendly interface and is very easy to use.
- The application supports all the versions of Windows without any error (Windows 7/8/8.1/10).
What is Bluestacks Offline Installer?
To download Bluestacks, one has to visit the official website and go to the online installer to download the emulator. For this purpose, the user must have an internet connection. But just in case, the user loses internet connectivity, the download stops and the applications cannot be downloaded by this method. Since this can be really difficult at times, Bluestacks offline installer comes to rescue. The offline installer does not require an internet connection to download the applications.
Benefits of using Bluestacks Offline Installer
We give you some of the most genuine reasons to use Bluestacks:
The primary advantage is that you will not require an internet connection to download any applications once
- you have installed Bluestacks Offline installer on your computer.
- Since it is an offline installer, you will not have to face any Bluestacks runtime data error.
- The application is reliable as well as efficient.
- Offline installer is a great option for people who have slow internet connections.
- Download and installation of Bluestacks App Player
- Before you download the Bluestacks Offline Installer, ensure that you have:
- Windows XP or above
- Minimum 2 GB of hard disk space
- 1 GB RAM
You can download the latest Bluestacks Offline installer for Windows and Mac online. Once the download of Bluestacks is over for Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and Mac, it needs to be installed. Follow these steps to install:
Step 1: Open the .MSI file or double click on them. The installation process will start itself.
Step 2: You will see the terms in the license agreement on the screen before you. Accept the terms by clicking on the check box provided and click on ‘Next’.
Step 3: You will be asked to choose the location where you want to store your data. Enter the location in the space provided. If you do not want to choose a location, simply click on ‘next’.
Step 4: On the next screen, click on ‘Install’
Step 5: Finally on the last screen, click on ‘Finish’
With this you finish the installation process of Bluestacks and are ready to use it on your PC. You can do unlimited things with it including downloading the popular games such as Temple run or Subway surfers from the Google Play Store.
How to download the Android applications to your computer using Bluestacks Offline Installer?
Step 1: Install the Bluestacks software.
Step 2: From its Menu bar, go to ‘My Apps’
Step 3: Click on ‘Set up Sync’
Step 4: You will be asked your Gmail ID and password so you can log into your Google account.
Step 5: Once you enter your details and log into your Google account, all your applications from the Android Play Store will be synchronized. You can now download all the Android applications of your choice to your computer.
However, it is also worth mentioning here that downloading Bluestacks can slow down your PC.