BlueStacks is the New App Player which is mainly designed to help PC users for downloading and playing the Android apps on their PC or Mac. It is basically a software emulation program which runs all the Android apps smoothly on your PC and Mac. The BlueStacks for Mac can be easily downloaded from its website directly and you don’t need to register or pay anything for downloading the Mac version of this emulator.
Download BlueStacks for MAC | Get All Android Apps on Your Mac PC
Whether it is any graphic oriented games, puzzles, or other Android based apps or games, BlueStacks for Mac is capable of downloading and playing all the Android apps on your Mac PC. You may either use your Google account to download the apps from Play Store on Mac or simply download the apps directly on Mac using the BlueStacks for Mac app.
BlueStacks for Mac Setup Details!:
- Title: BlueStacks App Player for Mac v0.9.30.423902
- File Size: 249 MB
- Setup File Name: BlueStacks-Installer.dmg
- Languages: Multiple Languages
- OS Compatibility: Mac OS X Mavericks or Yosemite
- Developer: BlueStacks System Inc
- License: Freeware
- RAM – At least 4GB
What are the Highlights of BlueStacks for Mac?
- It comes with some apps installed by default
- It has user-friendly interface and it is easy to use
- It offers you top charts and installed apps and more
- The inbuilt search engine of the emulator can be used to search for any Android apps
- It contains default apps like Candy Crash Saga, Twitter, Facebook, and other important Android Apps
- It enables you to install application which is available at Google Play Store from the BlueStacks App Player
- You don’t need to have Gmail account to use the BlueStacks and downloading of Android Apps
- It can be used on all Mac devices with OS X and above
- It supports multiple OS configurations
Process for Downloading and Using BlueStacks for Mac
As mentioned, Download BlueStacks is the Android emulator and can only be downloaded from its official website. The website has both the version for Windows PC and Mac and hence to get the BlueStacks for Mac you need to click on the Mac version. You are required to visit the BlueStacks website and click on download button to get the files on your Mac PC. However, the downloading may take some time, depending upon the speed of your internet. The downloading will get complete after few minutes and you need to wait till it is successfully completed. Once the files are downloaded from the official website on your Mac PC, you can install the application like you do with the regular software installation on Mac PC.
You need to extract the .exe files on your Mac and start the installation process by clicking on the .exe files. Follow the instructions that pop-up on your screen and complete the installation process on your Mac PC. It is suggested that after the installation process you must scan the BlueStacks for Mac as the application comes with some unwanted apps by default including the Temple Run, Candy Crash Saga, Twitter, Facebook and other applications which you can use right away on your Mac without downloading and installation. So, scanning is important prior to installation of the BlueStacks. These apps were pre-installed and can be used directly on your Mac PC without any further installation of downloading.
Using of BlueStacks:
To make full use of BlueStacks for Mac OS, you need to launch it on your Mac after successful installation and go to its app store to search the required application. There is a search box in the app store where you can type the name of the required app manually and click on the app that you want to download. By clicking on the application you can install the Android app on your Mac PC and start using it through this emulator. Besides the pre-installed applications you can also download other required apps on your Mac from its App Store. It is free to use and allows downloading of apps for free without any cost. There is also the option for downloading and installing the BlueStacks Offline Rooted Version on your Mac which can be used offline.